Olimp Gold Vit Senior 30 Tabs
Gold-Vit® senior is a composition of vitamins and minerals specifically indended for older people, including in the form of highly absorbable Albion® amino acid chelates, supplementing the daily diet with essential micronutrients. The formula has been further enhanced with lutein and plant sterols, as well as standardized extract of Korean ginseng, which is conducive to maintaining the vitality and physical fitness of the body*.
The ingredients of the Gold-Vit® senior preparation comprehensively support the functioning of the body, including:
- vitamin D and calcium - essential for maintaining the proper condition of the bones and teeth,
- vitamin A helps to maintain proper vision,
- zinc, selenium and vitamin C, support the proper functioning of the immune system,
- magnesium* is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and muscles, including the cardiac muscle, and similarly to vitamin B6*, it promotes vitality through its participation in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue of the body,
- vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid* are important for the proper metabolism of homocysteine and participate in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue of the body,
- iron supports the proper production of red blood cells and haemoglobin,
- plant sterols help maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood (a beneficial effect is obtained when consumption is equal to at least 0,8 g of plant sterols per day).
- ginseng* (Panax ginseng) participates in maintaining vitality, improves concentration, coordination and alertness of the body, supports activities of the immune system and is beneficial to sexual health.
Lutein is a natural carotenoid that can be found in the macula of the eye, which, thanks to its structure, enables so-called central vision and is responsible for visual acuity.
The preparation includes chelated minerals produced by the market leader in pharmaceutical raw materials - the American company Albion®. These minerals are completely safe to use, do not irritate the stomach and do not hinder the absorption of other minerals.
**NRV – nutrient reference value
Components: calcium carbonate, vitamins (microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid from PureWayC®- vitamin C, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E, nicotinamide - niacin, calcium D-pantothenate - pantothenic acid, cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, riboflavin - vitamin B2, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1, retinyl acetate - vitamin A, pteroylmonoglutamic acid - folate, D-biotin - biotin), bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose; magnesium oxide, magnesium bisglycinate, plant sterols, calcium bisglycinate, Korean ginseng extract (Korean Panax ginseng) zinc bisglycinate, glazing agents
- polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc, potassium aluminum silicate, Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate; iron (II) bisglycinate, bulking agent - cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose salt, anti-caking agents - silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; sodium selenate (IV), manganese bisglycinate, copper bisglycinate, Tagetes erecta L. extract (80% lutein), potassium iodide, food colouring - titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Recommended daily intake: 1 tablet after the main meal with plenty of water.
Do not exceed the recommended dose per day.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
It is recommended to have a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Note: this product should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components. Use of the product with other vitamin and mineral preparations and/or medicines should be consulted with a doctor.